Summer Nails is the time of year when you can make a big splash with your nails. Yes, there are plenty of ways to paint your fingers and toes in the off-season, but there’s something about summer that makes it extra special. Maybe it’s because you get to wear sandals and show off your pedicure from afar or maybe it’s just the fact that warm weather always brings out my boldest colors. It might even be that I like to change up my nail art for each season (and even month). Whatever the reason is for why summer nails are so great, we’ve got some ideas for you to try this season. We all love summer, but it can be hard to get our nails to look good when we’re busy going from pool parties to outdoor concerts. Thankfully, there are some easy ways you can keep your nails looking great no matter where you go this season!
Glittery Turquoise Summer Nails Ideas
- Turquoise is one of the most popular summer nails ideas colors. If you’re looking to create a fun look, try using If you’re looking for a way to add some color to your summer wardrobe, try wearing this pretty design! I love how easy it is to wear–it’s just like wearing a regular manicure but with a fun twist. glittery turquoise nail polish as your base.
- Use white nail polish as an accent nail in this design to make it stand out even more!
- Create a chevron pattern with the glittery turquoise polish and then paint over that with a thin layer of white polish for added dimension. You can also use other colors for this effect, I would recommend using bright pinks or yellows on top instead of plain white because they will make your nails pop even more!
- For another cool way to wear this trend: Paint two different shades of blue on each finger (you can use either matte or glossy finishes) so that each nail looks like it has its own gradient effect!
If you’re looking for an easy way to add some color to your summer wardrobe, try wearing this pretty design! I love how easy it is to wear, it’s just like wearing a regular manicure but with a fun twist.
Subtle Grey And White
To get the look:
- Use a base coat to protect your nails and paint them with a light grey polish. Let it dry completely before moving on to step two!
- Using a white nail art pen, draw waves on top of your grey base color as well as some sand at the bottom of each nail (you can do this however you want!). Seal in the design with another layer of top coat when you’re finished drawing, and voila! You’re ready for summertime fun in these subtle grey and white summer nails ideas!
If you want to make your nails look even more like an ocean scene, add some tiny fish, seashells If you want to make your nails look even more like an ocean scene, add some tiny fish, seashells, and other fun details! You can also choose a darker grey for a different effect–it’s up to you!, and other fun details! You can also choose a darker grey for a different effect, it’s up to you! You can also try out different colors or patterns if you’d like.
Here Are Some Ideas For You To Try!
Summer nails are not only easy to do, but you can use any polish you like! You don’t have to stick with a specific color or design. This is the perfect time for experimenting and having fun with your nails. Summer nails look great on any age group because they’re so versatile. If you want some inspiration, check out these ideas below:
- Pastel: The easiest way to go is with pastel nail polish. They come in all different shades and are great for any skin tone. If you want something bolder, try pairing it with some glitter or rhinestones!
- Matte: Matte nails are always popular so why not give them a shot? You can use any color you like but this one works especially well with nude shades like beige or white.
- Rainbow: If you’re feeling adventurous, try a rainbow design on your nails. You can use different shades of the same color or even mix them all together! This is a great look for anyone who wants something bright and fun.
So, now that you know all about the trendiest summer nail art designs, it’s time to get inspired. Whether it’s a simple water marble or a glitter gradient manicure, we’re sure that these ideas will help you create beautiful nails for the warmer months. We hope you enjoyed this article and found it useful. We have tried to include a variety of nail ideas that will suit all tastes, so there should be something here for everyone! If there’s anything else you would like us to cover in future posts then please let us know by leaving a comment below or sending us an email – we love hearing from our readers